innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you'll be doing
We’ve come a long way from selling smoothies in West London in 1999. Today, Innocent’s supply team spends around £300m annually, across an increasingly complex, pan-European network and over 20 network partners. As we launch new products and enter new markets, we are faced with a tough challenge to expand our supply chain rapidly, while ensuring that we do so in an operationally efficient way. While we go through this exciting period of growth, we need more hands on deck to help us achieve this.
We are looking for someone special to join our Supply Finance Team as a Supply Finance Analyst You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our finance operations run smoothly and have the most efficient processes in place. Your daily tasks will involve working with our manufacturing partners and alongside supply chain and the wider finance team, and making sure we’re getting the right information, at the right time, so that we’re on top of all of our payments and everything is operating perfectly. In short, you’ll be replicating the real world of finished goods movement in our systems. You’ll be feeding in to month-end, year-end and budgeting processes, as well as investigating any variances we find along the way.
We’ve recently had an overhaul of our financial tools and processes to make them as streamline and accurate as possible, but with a fresh pair of eyes we’ll be looking for any further improvements, tips or tricks. If you have a passion for supply chain, people and numbers, then this could be a role for you.
• Someone that is organised, a keen eye for detail and great at analysing data.
• a great communicator who can build effective relationships outside of finance and manage stakeholders effectively
• Someone who can continue to improve finance processes fit for the future.
• A real team player
• System and data management.
• comfortable using Excel to manipulate and analyse data, and deliver insights
• A desire for a career in finance.
• An in-depth understanding of the Supply Chain and analysis of its >£300m annual spend.
• A brilliant all round finance exposure to budgets, forecasts and standard costs.
• Process improvement and project management skills.
• Experience a role where you really do have a lot of responsibility and ownership
• Improve your influencing skills and stakeholder management as you’ll deal with many teams internally as well as externally.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.