A growing charity specialising in social welfare for young perople is in need of a Systems Accountant to lead on the development and implementation of SUN systems. This is a big and important project that will help modernise the organisation and allow finance to play a bigger part in decision making and adding value. Working with external consultants and a technically strong team this role should suit a candidate with a background in finance and working with SUN and is keen on developing and improving efficiency across the system.
As the Systems Accountant your role will involve:
- Acting as the subject matter expert on SUN and working with the finance team to develop their understanding of its capabilities
- Adjusting existing systems, processes and reports to match what SUN can offer
- Deliver training and developing existing knowledge of the team
- Develop the organisation's intranet, making it fit for purpose and user friendly
- Deliver a large data-clense project
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have strong experience working with SUN systems, ideally with experience of implementation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver training to various users
The role is a permanent role that offers good benefits and the chance to work in a team which prioritises a healthy work-life balance, a strong EDI stategy and a real opportunity to make a mark in an exciting role. Part-time applications will be considered. To apply please submit your CV today.