This is an exciting opportunity to join our talent acquisition team as our first talent acquisition specialist (part time), reporting to our management team.
You'll help us rapidly expand our talented team based in London, around Europe and in North America (travel not required). There is also the opportunity to assist with employee wellbeing and our ambitions to achieve 'best company to work for' levels of satisfaction.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the hiring process from initial filter to offer
- Lead the job description process
- Conduct interviews
- Maintain online listings
- Help to manage agencies
- Create recruitment collateral and campaigns, collaborating with our marketing team
- 'Test and learn' recruitment channels and unearth atypical candidate sources
- Telephone-based headhunting
- Report regularly on overall hiring status
- In future, opportunity to assist with office management, including arranging company events plus limited exhibition planning and travel arrangements
You will be based at home, with the option to be office-based in west London once restrictions end.
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We're a a lively friendly team with bags of experience. We want someone similar to join us – is that you?
We're looking for a meticulous, flexible individual, able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable success in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Organised and methodical
- Strong IT capability and experience of online communication tools
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- Ideally, material experience in an organisation of similar size and age
- Switched on
- Recognised HR qualification (CIPD preferred) (nice to have)
- Fluency in a second European language (ideally French, Spanish or Italian) very beneficial
Initially the role is for 2-3 days/week but this may increase as the company expands.
If this sounds like you, please send us your details!
Salary £35-45k, pro rata, depending on experience
Powered by JazzHR