Tax Manager – Full or Part-time (4 days) with remote working available
The full job description covers all associated skills, previous experience, and any qualifications that applicants are expected to have.
My client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in West Kent. They are offering a rare opportunity to join them in a senior role within their Tax division. Their clients range from high growth, family run businesses to multi-million turnover limited companies and they pride themselves on taking a partnership approach – supporting their clients and their businesses and providing proactive business advice as well as the usual compliance services.
As Tax Manager you will be take responsibility for overseeing compliance – reviewing the work of juniors within the team and preparing tax returns for larger and more complex clients. You will provide an advisory service to your clients, working with them to understand their business and what they are looking to achieve whilst managing all necessary compliance. You will supervise a team, reviewing work and providing support and guidance where needed.
To be considered you will have:
· Significant experience gained ideally in Corporate tax but candidates with a mixed Tax background will also be considered
· Ideally you will be CTA qualified but candidates with the relevant experience are also encouraged to apply
· Previous exposure to advisory projects
· Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work in partnership with your clients
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Developing and growing the team and the services provided to clients
· Overseeing compliance work produced by junior team members
· Managing client relationships
· Providing general tax planning advice and working on complex advisory projects
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the chance to work for a business who truly develop and progress their staff from within along with a competitive salary and generous benefits.
Please contact Rachel to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the “Refer A Friend” tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.