- We have an unusual opportunity for a staff Part-Time Tax Manager based in Aberdeen. This is with an Oil and Gas will be based around a 3 day week dealing with tax related decisions and activities in the organization.
- Candidates should have UK tax experience obtained at a tax advisory firm, law firm or in-house. In-depth knowledge of UK Corporate Income Tax (UK Oil & Gas tax regime as well as general corporate tax rules) and interest in other taxes.
- Strong managerial and personal skills to build relationships and organise work
- Strong experience of working in teams with different experts
- Good with numbers, experience with tax accounting under IFRS, particularly IFRS 12. Knowledge of tax provisioning under IAS 34 is a plus but not essential
- Ability to work with data and forecasts
4 days ago