Part-time Tax Manager, 3 days, Belfast, up to £50,000 (full time equivalent)
Great opportunity for an experienced Tax professional to join this progressive and steadily growing small firm in Belfast.
This is a well-established firm that has put time and effort into ensuring they remain up-to-date for their employees and clients. From the use of the latest accounting software to flexibility with working hours and home working. This role will offer the opportunity to work from home even after restrictions ease.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Part-time role with flexibility on working hours/days worked
- Real variety of Compliance and Advisory work with a range of established clients
- Support from Partner and assistance from junior team members where needed
- Manage the Tax department including a client portfolio and a small Tax team
- Tax Compliance - review and preparation of returns for high net worth individuals, sole traders/Partnerships etc
- Support junior team members with queries regarding Tax returns
- Tax planning work and tax report writing for Personal and Corporate clients
- Developing relationships with existing clients and prospective clients
- Delivering regular information on updates on Tax legislation to existing and potential clients
- Qualified Accountant and/or CTA
- At least 3 years post-qualified experience
- Experience with the duties and responsibilities listed above
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Varied role with significantly less pressure and demand than other, similar roles
- Real flexibility regarding working pattern
- Genuinely competitive salary
- Continual support from Managing Partner who you will report to directly
For further information, and to apply for this part-time Tax Manager job, please contact Steven Osborne. Visit our website for a full list of Tax opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.