Join our international taxservices team, and develop your transfer pricing career with our close-knitteam, working with exciting multinational companies.
Our National Markets TransferPricing team helps multinational groups through the entire transfer pricinglifecycle including designing, implementing, documenting, monitoring anddefending intercompany pricing policies that align their global tax model withthe business strategy. This may include planning expansion into new strategicor regional markets. Another key element of the work is supporting businesseswith tax-effective supply chain management. The team provide a range ofservices covering all types of intercompany transaction and workcollaboratively with groups across all industry sectors.
The client base is very broadcovering privately owned UK headquartered groups, including fast growthstart-ups and businesses backed by private equity, UK listed groups outside theFTSE100 and many overseas parented groups. As a member of this team, you’llwork on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop and implementintegrated and far-sighted global strategies in the ever changing regulatoryenvironment, as well as building long lasting client relationships.
The National Markets TransferPricing Team is currently experiencing strong demand for its services and hasambitious growth plans. There are excellent career progression opportunitiesfor successful candidates who demonstrate the skills and attributes outlinedbelow. You will receive regular technical and on the job training and support,as well as opportunities on projects and assignments that will develop andchallenge you to achieve your full potential.
Your key responsibilities
- To play a key role in theefficient and successful delivery of transfer pricing advisory services toclients, including supporting more senior staff in managing projects
- Ensure technical excellence andthe application of a practical/business driven approach on allprojects
- Build and maintain relationshipswith clients and provide exceptional levels of client service, takingresponsibility for day-to-day client liaison
- Build a network of contacts withother parts of the firm, both across tax and other lines of service,identifying opportunities and managing expectations when supporting thedelivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Contribute to winning new work byproactively engaging with existing clients and supporting business developmentactivities focused on winning new clients.
- Provision the development of morejunior members of the team through coaching/mentoring as well as delegating andsupervising their work on a day to day basis
Skills and attributes forsuccess
- Strong technical skills and keento develop further
- Ability to build strong andeffective relationships at all levels, both with colleagues andclients
- Client focused with an ability tothink strategically and be commercially aware
- Excellent communicator bothwritten and oral, in a range of situations
- Strong and motivated teamplayer
- Passionate and flexible attitudeto work
- Ability to identify areas ofrisk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Ability to solve problemscreatively and pragmatically
- Willingness to take ownership ofyour own development and demonstrate self-awareness
- Ability to coach and develop morejunior members of the team
- Proactively maintain yourtechnical knowledge and keep your clients informed by staying abreast of UK and globaldevelopments
To qualify for the roleyou must have
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or TaxInspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Proven ability to read andinterpret existing and new tax statute
- Experience as a direct taxpractitioner
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience of working on TransferPricing projects
- Project management skills,ability to plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor ownbudget
What we lookfor
- Team player; ability to integratewith new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationshipskills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Excellent communicator in rangeof situations both written and oral
- Change orientated with flexibleapproach
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitiveremuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and teamperformance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support forflexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can selectbenefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being,insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus,we offer:
- Support and coaching from some ofthe most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop newskills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility tohandle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being aninclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliverexcellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career withoutsacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals canbe required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, ourflexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance,tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products,expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. Thatstarts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunitiesand creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long youstay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidentlydemonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon aspossible.
Join us in building abetter working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to beingan inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible workingarrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enablingus to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your careerwithout sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facingprofessionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based atclient sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve alifestyle balance.
For further information, and toapply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.