At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Technical Operations Manager - Mid-Range
Location: Henry Duncan House, Edinburgh
Closing date: 26th March
Salary: £38350 - £49690
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to make banking better for everybody.
At TSB, we're all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
We're looking someone who is passionate about IT Service
TSB's CIO Team takes care of all the Information Technology aspects of the Bank. We cover the whole range of areas within IT, from Infrastructure & Architecture to Digital Transformation & Innovation.
We are responsible for the Technology Operations and for managing our IT Suppliers, and we guarantee the Information Security for our Partners and our Customers. We also have ownership of Business Intelligence across TSB.
The Technical Operations Manager in the Infrastructure Operations & Service delivery team supports Senior Technical Operations Managers in the delivery of both customer and colleague facing technology to the Bank. Providing expertise, support and administration to plan, implement, maintain and administer infrastructure and platforms to support TSB's business processes, this role is responsible for supporting the end to end operation.
What we need today
We'd love our Technical Operations Manager to have these skills and experience:
- Extensive previous expensive of mid-range compute platforms in a delivery or operations role
- Experience of ITSM Tooling in relation to the delivery of Midrange Operations
- Track record of delivery of Midrange Infrastructure upgrades and deployments
- Background as a SME in one element of Midrange Technology operations such as Directory Services, Virtualisation technologies, Storage Design or Backup Strategy
- Ability to manage multiple delivery Partners and suppliers including outsource suppliers
What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Technical Operations Manager to:
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
- Be seen as the go to person across the organisation to get things done in the specialist area
- A trusted advisor and partner to internal and external stakeholders.
So, if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!
We are TSB.
We are a place for everyone, so whoever you are and wherever you work, you can be yourself here.