We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Are you our next Technical Project Manager? We’re looking for someone to join our Tech Systems team. Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it.
Here at Gymshark we have a number of UK offices/sites that require the overall management and oversight along with global offices and new sites that will be soon opening.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of multiple new sites and pop-up stores and continuously look for improvements once these are implemented.
If you love managing various challenging projects, then this job will be right up your alley.
To support the further growth of the business and provide an excellent service to the Tech department.
Sound like you? Here’s the role up close:
What you'll be doing:
- Working with external contractors and our Property and Tech teams to ensure requirements from the following areas have been captured and considered:
- Audio Visual
- Door Access
- Be able to look at the bigger picture and proactively manage multiple projects on a global scale
- Adhere to the PM framework and ensure this is cascaded within the project team, managing the project from initiation to closure (including transition to operations).
- Assisting with defining and maintaining best practice standards
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Clearly communicate progress on key milestones with wider business
- Capable of delivering on promise, within time and within budget
- Weekly updates to Lead Systems Project Manager regarding running projects and any potential blockers
What you'll need:
- Affinity for IT and systems
- Experience in project management
- Experience with property/construction project management
- Familiar with PM frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive mindset
- Go above and beyond
Please note while we are currently working from home, this position will require you to work in our Solihull, UK HQ (once the government guidelines allow) occasionally and when required. Relocation assistance is not available for this role. You must also be legally able to work in the United Kingdom.