As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
The technical transformation strategist will have a proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking leadership roles from business development through to delivery.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be
- Recognised as a technology transformation services leader, through publications, public speaking, client endorsements, etc.
- In possession of extensive emerging technology knowledge and implementation of how to drive a business value case.
The candidate will have experience in all of the following areas
- Emerging Technology AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain,
- Industry recognised standard applications SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
- Transformational Enterprise Architectures Integration, API’s, Containers etc.
- Enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- A trusted adviser, with a track record of advising senior executives and company boards on executing large scale transformation within a broad network of senior stakeholders in client organisations;
- A market maker, able to operate long term relationships and grow opportunities based off successful delivery;
- They will have market presence, having a personal significant track record of delivering impactful results across a large network of clients;
- An experienced delivery leader, able to help our clients shape their technical transformation programme of work with a successful track record of successfully delivering in ‘the New’ emerging technologies;
- A successful business development leader, able to successfully pursue new opportunities, and sell on through a natural curiosity and analytical approach to problem solving;
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients’ staff and third party organisations. Demonstrating, through a range of communication and leadership styles, an inclusive approach to building successful teams based on a diverse set of individuals;
- Experienced in working through the business and operating model implications of large scale transformation on the organisation, and in implementing successful business change;
- Accomplished in building effective relationships with third-party delivery organisations through the process of sourcing, selecting, contracting and managing engagements with application, software and cloud vendors;
- A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain technical transformation to non-technical audiences, and business concepts and goals to technical audiences;