As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
The Technology Delivery lead will have a proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking a lead role for overall delivery of the solution.
Furthermore, the ideal delivery lead will
- Demonstrate working to the best industry standards and ensure that the delivery of the solutions are pragmatic, timely and aligned to the Clients business objectives and security requirements;
- Have 10+ years’ hands on experience as a technical delivery lead, with a track record of delivering complex projects including emerging technology and cloud components, in one or more industries for Tier 1 clients;
- In possession of knowledge of emerging technology and to implement this in a large scale environment.
The candidate will have experience in all of the following areas
- Emerging Technology AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain,
- Industry recognised standard applications SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
- Transformational Enterprise Architectures Integration, API’s, Containers etc.
- Enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross geography teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients’ staff and third party organisations;
- Individual, social and business interaction - flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships, and demonstrating the firm's values;
- A confident and impactful communicator and manager of senior stakeholders, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain the programme to non-technical and technical audiences;