Venture Equity Partners is working on many exciting buy and build projects, specifically in the HVAC and Precision Engineering sectors, and are seeking to recruit a talented telesales specialist to generate leads of business owners looking to sell their businesses, in order to feed their acquisition programme.
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales/telemarketing, will have a confident and articulate telephone manner and excellent written communication skills, be organised and thrive on a process driven approach to working. The ability to use a CRM system to record activity and manage the pipeline of opportunities is also critical.
Candidates will also have an advantage if they have familiarity of the of HVAC and engineering sectors and origination/corporate development although these are not essential. The successful candidate will work with the Origination Team, which includes Partners of the business, and will report directly to the Corporate Development Partner.
Job Purpose: Generate leads of business owners looking to sell their business.
1) Using a database of businesses to select appropriate targets by sector and geography in line with the current advised Board strategy.
2) Sending introductory communication in the form of letters, emails, Linkedin messages to introduce Venture EP and outline our interest in the target companies.
3) Follow up calls to owners to build rapport with the aim of arranging a further call with a consultant.
4) Recording all activity on Hubspot (a CRM database).
5) Regular liaison with the origination team on progress / outstanding tasks.
· Confident and articulate telephone manner and excellent written communication skills
· Organised and process driven approach
· Ability to use CRM databases
· Team working
· Telesales experience
· Familiarity with origination and corporate development
· Familiarity of HVAC and engineering sectors
This is a part time role (up to 20 hours per week) based in our Newbury office (with substantial scope for flexible working arrangements available for a proven and trusted candidate).
Salary: £20,000 to £28,000 (Full time equivalent) - depending on experience.