Trade Graphic Designer - (Part time) Fixed Term contract
Flexible UK location
Ajob with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around theworld, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakesor briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. InMemories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, thereare people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to makingsure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they canbe.
Weare currently seeking a creative and proactive part time Graphic Designer tojoin our Trade Partnerships Team on a maternity cover basis until January 2022 . We are offering this rolewith flexible UK location on a 15 hour per week basis with a prorated salary of £11,600.
Workingas a key partner and reporting into the Global Head of Trade Marketing, youwill be responsible for delivering a range of on-brand B2B and B2C marketing collateral for the TradePartnerships Team and their clients working across all Merlin brands includingLEGOLAND® Parks, Resort Theme Parks and Midway Attractions.
Youwill be a master at handling a variety of tasks at once and workingwithin brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include…
- Provide graphic design services to the EMEA Trade Partnerships team ensuring incoming briefs are responded to on time and to a consistent high brand standard.
- Manage production and delivery of campaign assets.
- Sign off creative developed by Trade Partners ensuring it is in line with brand standards.
- Manage the Trade Asset Bank ensuring all incoming and outgoing attraction assets are kept up to date and suitable for trade partner use.
- Manage relationships with attraction marketing teams to ensure assets are kept up to date and the trade team have what is required.
- Work with the Trade Marketing Assistant to ensure availability of new assets are communicated with trade partners and old assets are removed.
- Work with the Trade Account Managers to audit marketing collateral and ensure all partners have the most up to date and relevant assets on time.
We are looking for the following skills and experience...
- Knowledge and experience (at a minimum intermediate level) of Adobe Creative Suite Software- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Video editing software skills would also be useful.
- Previous graphic design experienceessential.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- High standard of written and verbalcommunication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management and prioritisationskills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a strongteam ethic, ‘can-do’ attitude and great interpersonal skills .
We’regrowing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulouspackage and amazing prospects – ideal if you’re already fantastic and canquickly become even better (our magic can help here). Benefits includePension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, 20 days’ holiday and, ofcourse, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family freeadmission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in ourretail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
Here at Merlin Entertainments we are proud to have a diverseworkforce, and we’re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team.Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme whichstarts with our recruitment and selection process.