We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Let’s talk about the role:
Here are some things you can expect from this Transfer Pricing Manager role.
Supporting clients across the North West and Yorkshire, our Transfer Pricing team supports a broad client base, ranging from FTSE 100 groups and large inbound multinationals to medium sized entrepreneurial businesses who are expanding overseas. Highly experienced within transfer pricing, the team continues to experience exceptional growth and we are looking for a Transfer Pricing specialist to support the wider region, taking particular responsibility for activities across the region.
• Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
• Own your own work. As a manager in the Transfer pricing team, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrating sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions for our clients.
• Be a part of a team. You will have responsibility for undertaking benchmarking studies, economic analysis, functional analysis and transfer pricing reports. We empower our people to manage their clients and assignments. You will be supported by the wider team who strive to develop your technical and management skills.
• Take responsibility. You will build an understanding of the potential for selling into clients and will be supported on activity where necessary. You’ll have an excellent ability to establish and develop rapport with clients and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations. In addition, you will also be involved in Transfer Pricing policy planning, Transfer Pricing Policy review, country by country reporting, APAs, ATCAs and assisting clients with their TP audits.
• Build your brand. This is a great opportunity to make your mark within the market and within our business both locally and nationally.
The minimum criteria
• You must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA) with experience of managing transfer pricing projects
Skills to set you apart
- You’ll have an outstanding technical knowledge of transfer pricing
- You’ll have strong reporting writing skills and a willingness to take ownership of project delivery
- You’ll have an ability to establish rapport with clients, along with experience of conducting business development activities
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We are aligned around a common purpose that unites us in providing the same quality experience for our clients and our people, seamlessly across borders.
Leadership: We are committed to the success of our clients, our people, our profession, and our stakeholders at large, demonstrating leadership at all levels.
Excellence: We are passionate about exceeding expectation and delivering high quality work. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we’re also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
"We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender." Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.