To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter.
We are searching for a part-time Tuition Sales Consultant to join our leading tuition agency in Battersea. You will be responsible for building new and existing relationships with our clients and proactively following up every enquiry to generate more leads to hit competitive targets.
As a member of our friendly and dynamic team, you will need to bring confidence, a real knack with people and determination so that we can fulfil our key purpose: to help every parent find the very best tutor for their child.
We are looking for someone to join our team between now and September. Please note this role involves a few days of training over the summer.
You will be required to work 20 – 30 hours per week. Working arrangements are flexible, although we do ask for the hours to be split from Monday to Friday and you will need to attend a weekly Sales Meeting held in our Battersea office.
Specific skills/experience required:
- Experience of developing new and existing client relationships
- Experience of liaising with clients via email, telephone, face-to-face
- Experience of working collaboratively with colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the UK independent education system or are open to in-depth training if you are coming from a different field
- You must hold an undergraduate degree (2:1 minimum).
Personal characteristics and attitude:
- Ability to engage with high net worth clients in a charming and eloquent manner
- A proactive, solution focused team member
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Persistent and proactive approach to generating more leads to hit competitive targets.