UK Financial Controller, looking after the day to day operations of a 2m - 5m turnover retail subsidiary of a large international group. small team of 1-2 monitoring AP / AR / CC - supporting finance and the wider business as requested.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
My client are a 2m - 5m turnover UK subsidiary of a large international group headquartered out of Japan. With operations across Asia, Russia, the Americas and mainland Europe, offices in Milan, Paris, and Munich comprise the bulk of the EU hubs.
- Month closing and reporting.
- Annual closing, reporting and audit management.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to Head Office.
- Monitor stock, product and people performance and report/recommend best practice to the management.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting and audit affairs.
- Handling all general financial/accounting matters within the company.
- Managing employee payroll commissions, expenses, pensions etc.
- Managing contracts with customers, suppliers etc.
- Managing operational matters within the business e.g. buildings, supplies etc.
- Regular and ad hoc report generation as required.
- Liaise with other parts of the wider group for any inter-company transaction
- Lead preparation, submission and monitoring of the annual budgets
- Qualified Accountant
- SME FC / FM experience
- Group reporting knowledge.
- European operations experience.
- AS400 ERP system knowledge or Sage
- Merger and office relocation experience.
- Other languages; German, French would be a bonus.
- Financial modelling planning skills; skills;'What If'
- Understanding of fully owned supply chain businesses.
£50,000 / Company Pension / 25 Days Holiday
15 / 30 days unitl Xmas - Pro rata
Full time in 2222
Will be remote once things have settled down and have met the team.