Are you an analytical individual, who has high aspirations? Are you looking to develop your skills in a progressive thinking environment? Do you want to be part of an innovative & exciting project that challenges you constantly?
If you're looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential as an User Acceptance Testing Manager, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the worlds' leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
We are currently searching for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Manager for a wealth management company based in Liverpool. This would be a hybrid position, which would require you to be on their modern Digital Hub at least 3 days a week.
Our client is developing a digital investment platform and investment where you would help people make the most of their money, through financial planning, investment management and private financial advisory services.
As a UAT Manager, you will engaging with end users and clients to deliver end user testing. An ability to work with end users to solve their problems is a key requirement of the role.
To succeed in this role a natural analytical way of thinking is required along with the ability to engage users to address feedback. Managing the programme of work that is in the pipeline and guiding the test team to deliver quality software. You'll also be working closely with product management, UX/UI design and development teams.
* Managing the day to day testing with Alpha and Beta testers
* Taking ownership of Test items including the defect management process
* Develop end user testing strategy and plans to ensure alignment with product roadmap and development sprint plans
* Working closely with product owners and developers to understand user stories and requirements. Define and document acceptance criteria, test scripts and tools
* Manage third party business relationships with software vendors
* Managing test environment usage
* Managing the different programmes of testing streams that are being delivered
* Report UAT progress, status, risks, and issues to the Product Owner, Scrum Master and other stakeholders
* Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solution meets user requirements and all UAT exit criteria are me
Skills and Experience
* This role would suit an early stage individual with aspiration of becoming a product manager
* Min 5 years' experience in QA, Acceptance Testing ideally within a test lead or Managerial role and leading a small team of testers
* Experience of solving problems for end users and clients
* Solid understanding of test methodologies and tools in agile development process
* Can demonstrate a track record of defining and implementing acceptance test strategies, test plans, test scripts and tools in an agile development process
* Hands-on test experience with web and mobile app products
* At least 4 years working in agile software development process and able to demonstrate a good understanding of agile processes
* Good technical knowledge, including the ability to talk with product owners and developers to understand user stories and requirements, define acceptance criteria and test scripts
* Strong personality with the ability to stand your ground with other strong personalities
* Understanding of the Full Testing Lifecycle and SDLC
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Does this sound like you? Apply now!