Proxymity is a pioneering investor communications platform. We connect issuers, intermediaries, and investors in real-time via our unique digital platform, which creates more efficient, more accurate and more transparent solutions.
Proxymity is here to change the investor communications landscape. Our mission is to make proxy voting and other asset servicing processes easier and more efficient. Our purpose is to solve complex problems for our customers and through our connectivity and technology capabilities, to add value throughout the investor lifecycle.
We are a fast-growth start up and have already gone from 20 – 50+ employees in the last six months. We are backed by some of the biggest names in the industry and have extensive growth plans in place for the next 12 months and beyond.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Rapidly develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g., UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills and ability to empathize.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
- Experience in a high growth environment within a start-up or scale-up
- Track record of contributing to prototypes and POCs.
- A competitive salary
- An exciting, fast growth start up environment with excellent career growth opportunities.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Flexibility to work from home post Covid-19.