Have you designed a killer UX for a mobile or console game? Or a UX for multiple apps that have gone viral? We are looking for an experienced UX graphics designer to help shape our new interactive story platform.
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app functions and how it looks
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Negotiable competitive salary
- The opportunity to join the company EMI share scheme
- Remote work (with occasional travel to London) and flexible hours.
- A high degree of autonomy and minimal policy constraints (see 'No Rules Rules' by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer).
- You'll be joining an early stage company, but one with an experienced leadership team.