We are a small team dedicated to helping companies across all industries use VR/AR technology in a valuable way for their business.
In your role as a VR/AR Unity Developer, you will help us bring to life the possibilities for our clients by developing prototype experiences that will be available on head-mounted displays, mobile phones, and/or other devices. You may be working with both computer-generated content as well as 360 media.
We are looking for an individual who is as excited by virtual reality and augmented reality technology as we are and:
- Either 3 years’ experience in Unity development or produced VR/AR applications they would be happy to show us
- Can write C# with at least an intermediate proficiency
- Is keen to get involved in all aspects of a project from idea design to development to deployment
Nice to have:
- Experience in any related areas such as 3D modelling and animation, UX/UI, and 360 production
- Confident communicating and working with other teams in PwC
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a good sense of humour!
In return, we can offer a range of benefits, some of which can also be applied to your family/dependents, including private healthcare, income protection, flexible working, pension matching, time off to do charitable projects, flexible holiday and more.
We believe you should bring ‘your whole self’ to work, and so we cultivate an inclusive, welcoming environment where you can be yourself and excel. Our fundamental equal employment policy is to identify, attract, retain, and advance the most qualified persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.