This is a really exciting role to be responsible for the Branding of this SaaS firms outstanding client list. It is a part-time role so would suit an individual who is looking to balance work and home-life whilst performing a valuable role within the business. Is 24hrs a week and paying to £20k and WFH.
Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you are the right fit for this role before applying.
You will be part of the wider product team where they are building out new features to support the customer base. You will be working with the Business Intelligence Consultant on the "advanced" branding and with the implementation consultants to train them on the "simple" branding.
Essentially, you will become the "go-to" person for all branding, so it’s a really exciting opportunity to take ownership of, whilst balancing it with a home-life.
- Participate in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance of a website. This includes coding, documentation and implementation of websites.
- Building innovative and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces using the latest technologies
- Working with external APIs to build products which increase MRR and customer satisfaction
- Branding the candidate interface
- Building internal tools to aid with the configuration of the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the whole process
- Build a branding training programme for Implementation Consultants and assist with their learning to ensure they can perform "simple" branding
Key skills & experience
- An understanding of interaction, accessibility, usability and visual design principles
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice - outstanding design portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile including responsive design examples
- Experience building websites using Webflow in a commercial setting would be an advantage
- Awareness in Google analytics & experience in implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, Sass, Less) & build tools (Gulp, webpack)
- Hands on experience using Angular/React, Node and TypeScript (desirable)
- Experience working with external APIs
- Understanding and experience using source control tools such as Git
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop