Job Title: Xero Bookkeeper - Part Time
Location: Home Working - Office and remote working available post the pandemic.
Salary: £27,000 pro rata
Job type: Permanent, Part Time (2 -3 days per week)
The company are a rapidly growing business in the technology sector who have recently established a number of new subsidiary companies.
They are now looking for a part time Xero specialist to come in and take responsibility for the accounting and maintenance of the books, allowing the existing team to focus on added value accounting.
This is a new position for a self-motivated person who wants to carve out their own niche, which is ideally suited for a freelancer or contractor. Initially the roll is seen as 2/3 days a week working remotely however office and remote working will be available post the pandemic.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals
- Ensure accuracy of postings to correct ledgers
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Processing supplier invoices and staff expenses in accordance with policies
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Processing supplier payments
- Journal postings, accruals and prepayments, intercompany accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Uploading payment runs for approvals
- Supporting the Finance Manager and CFO in the housekeeping of control accounts and month-end close
- Handling daily communications with suppliers
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reports
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position
- Support the Finance Manager and CFO with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department
What they are looking for:
- Possessing relevant qualification or qualification by experience
- Expert in Xero essential
- Gaming experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to details
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accounting Executive, Bookkeeping Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Payable Assistant, General Ledger Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounting Coordinator may also be considered for this role.