Roadshow #1 innocent
WHEN: Friday 12th October, 10am – 12noon
WHERE: innocent drinks HQ, Fruit Towers, 342 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5BU.
It's really easy to get to Fruit Towers either by:
- going to Kensal Rise from Clapham Junction on the overground (just six stops) or
- by tube on the Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City or Circle lines.
WHAT: Inspirational speakers, job opportunities plus networking with hiring managers from innocent and likeminded mothers
COST: £20 participation fee with 10% of all ticket sales going to the Fawcett Society, the UK's leading charity campaigning for gender equality and women's rights.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR AWESOME HOSTS:
innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe.
We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
We believe in making work a good part of life through great people, good work and a flexible, inclusive working environment.
10am to 10:30am Registration and get chatting
10:30am -11:30am Hear from our three fantastic speakers
- Douglas Lamont, CEO of innocent. Like 2to3 days we’re an employer that believes in flexible working and diversity. We believe in return to work Mums and the value they bring. We haven’t solved all of the issues we face but we are here to try new things. What gives me hope is that three trends seem to be coming together; people that return to work part-time are becoming a sought-after resource, there is a shift to roles being part fixed, part project and social attitudes are evolving towards more of a work life/balance. Clearly the way we work is changing, and we want to be part of the movement.
- Juliet Turnbull, Founder and CEO of 2to3days. Juliet believes passionately that every mother has the right to have both – time raising your children as well as reaching your full potential at work – she believes in challenging the status quo and living life in accordance with your values so that you can be the best version of yourself.
- Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV, the award-winning international career consultancy providing bespoke CVs and interview coaching to thousands of individuals, from graduate to CEO, across the globe. Also known as the CV Queen – Victoria is the UK’s leading expert in writing CVs, career advice and career coaching, helping clients nail those all-important job interviews.
11:30am – 12noon Finishing off conversations and starting new ones!
HOW TO GET THERE
It's really easy to get to Fruit Towers either from Clapham Junction on the overland (just six stops) or by tube on the Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City or Circle lines.
Overground station - Kensal Rise
Tube stations – Ladbroke Grove or Kensal Green
Buses: 6, 18, 23, 28, 52, 70, 187, 228, 295, 316, 452
Smart/casual - it's an incredibly relaxed environment.
This is a business event so it is not appropriate to bring your children to this event.